CloudFormation Bug

Hello, I’m running into a very frustrating issue when re-deploying my lambda code to localstack. I can deploy my API gateway and lambda code using samlocal deploy for the first time without any issues. But when I re-deploy the code after I make changes to my lambda code, I run into this error:

An error occurred                           
 (ResourceNotFoundException) when calling  the RemovePermission operation: No policy found for: arn:aws:lambda:us-east-1:000000000000:function:stack-name-LambdaFunctionName-3g34a223

I did some googling and it turns out that other people are dealing with the same issue when updating the stack: bug: Unable to update stack "RemovePermission operation: No policy is associated with the given resource." · Issue #10169 · localstack/localstack · GitHub
This issue needs to be addressed right away because it’s slowing my development time drastically because I need to restart localstack everytime I need to re-deploy lambda code changes.

Hello @hkaiser,

This issue should be now resolved in the latest LocalStack Docker image. Please pull the latest image and let us know if the issue has been resolved.

Thanks.