Unable to fetch Lambda archive from s3://striggerbucket/: 'S3Key'

Unable to access archive from , I’m trying to attach a s3 bucket to lambda function that is created from aws sdk using com.amazonaws.services.lambda.model.CreateFunctionRequest, we have setS3Bucket() method to attach and invoke for any s3 events however, it says below

com.amazonaws.services.lambda.model.AWSLambdaException: Unable to fetch Lambda archive from s3://striggerbucket/: 'S3Key' (Service: AWSLambda; Status Code: 404; Error Code: InternalFailure; Request ID: null)

i have gone through bug: Unable to create Lambda from S3 archive · Issue #5739 · localstack/localstack · GitHub and it did not help. kindly let me know how to proceed.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Could you please provide additional details about your environment setup (e.g., your docker-compose.yml file), LocalStack container logs (with the LS_LOG=trace option enabled), and the exact issue or error message you are seeing?

Would it also be possible to provide a small code sample and the steps one needs to follow to see the error? That would help us reproduce the issue.

We will be happy to look into it as soon as possible. Thank you.